Why I need a manicure…

What makes it even more special is that is my mom’s engagement diamond. There are some good miles on that diamond with a lot of love behind it.

Comments

1. Congratulations!!!

2. Congratulations! What a beautiful ring :)

3. Yay!

4. Congratulations!

5. CONGRAAAAATS! <3

6. Ann-Marie says:

Congratulations! wishing both of you joy and laughter!

7. Awesome!!!! <3

8. Congratulations! That’s very exciting!

9. Epic congratulations and wootness!

10. Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so very exciting!!

11. Congrats! All the best to you both!

12. Awesome!! Somhappy for you!?

13. Congratulations!

14. Congratulations Peabody and DP! Now you get to use those awesome pins you have!! :)

15. Congratulations! May the goals and cupcakes forever be in your favor… —> Super corny, I know :D

16. CONGRATS!

17. Congrats!!!

18. Very pretty! Congratulations!

19. Wow, congratulations! The ring is just gorgeous!!

20. Congrats! :) How wonderful that you have a diamond with good memories attached. :)

21. Laurie A. says:

Mazel tov! Gorgeous ring… love that it has great memories for you to treasure. Now, the big question… will you make your own wedding cake after reading all about your Operation Wedding Cake? =) LOL… May you and MDP have many years of love and happiness!

22. wonderful news! congratulations!!

23. Congratulations!

Cheers,

Rosa

24. Yayyyyyyy!!!!! Congrats Peabody!!!

Now your ball and chain pinterest board can be put to good use!!! :P

25. Best Wishes for all the best…

26. Congratulations!

27. Gabriela says:

What exciting news! You must be on cloud 9. So glad you were able to incorporate that beautiful diamond your own mother’s engagement ring. I send you and your groom-to-be my heartfelt congratulations. Way to go!

28. Cristina says:

Congratulations! What fabulous news!

29. Congrats!
    (And no one looks at your nails when you’ve got a pretty sparkler to look at instead.) :-)

30. I had lost sight of you ..and for some reason..I found you again.. I have missed so much..

But this looks promising:)
    And oh so lovely..

Congratulations..

31. Christine says:

Congratulations!!

32. Wonderful news, and beautiful ring. Enjoy every exciting moment ahead!

33. Congratulations! It’s a beautiful ring!

34. Shianne says:

Congratulations to you both! I love when engagement rings have a special history. (Mine was left to my husband from his grandmother.)

35. CONGRATS!!! And that’s so awesome that it’s a diamond passed on from your mother. Now go get that manicure. (although I’m more of a pedicure person myself, but no wedding ring is ever going on my toes haha).

36. Melissa says:

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both.

37. Ohmygoodness!!! Congratulations! It’s such a pretty ring :D

Looks like your Ball and Chain Pinterest board will come in handy now :)

38. Yay Peabody!!! That is awesome news :) !

39. Yay Peabody! Congrats!

40. Collette says:

Congratulations! Lovely news!

41. Congratulations!

42. Wow, I’m totally blown away by how wonderful that is! :-) On the downside, you’re definitely going to have to fight nail chipping and ring finger snatching, but there are far worse things in life!

43. Congrats! Lovely ring, esp more so because it was your mom’s. I made it a rule in my house that whenever there is a wedding or birth, I should get a mani/pedi and bring someone with me to get one too. Since I never get them, I figure that is a pretty good compromise. That ring is definitely a good reason to get a manicure.

44. Mazel!!

45. Congratulations!! That’s a lovely ring, it looks gorgeous on your hand.

46. Congratulations :) What a beautiful ring!

47. Congratulations! So excited for you and MDP. I love the ring – especially since it has a connection to your family (and it doesn’t hurt that it looks very similar to my own!)

48. WOOOT! Congratulations and best wishes for everything to come for you and DP! Wishing you many happy and delicious years together :)

49. YAY! Congratulations :)

50. Congrats Peabody! :)