Why I need a manicure…

What makes it even more special is that is my mom’s engagement diamond. There are some good miles on that diamond with a lot of love behind it.

Comments

1. Congratulations!!!

2. Congrats!!! So happy for the both of you!!! <3

3. Congrats!

4. Congratulations!!! (it’s beautiful)

5. Congratulations, what great news and what a special ring!!!

6. Mary Red says:

Congratulations. I’m so happy for both of you.

7. Congratulations!

8. Vongrats!!!

9. Congratulations! What a gorgeous ring and I love that it has history. Wishing you every happiness for the future.

10. Congrats!!!

11. Congratulations Peabody!! Wishing you all the best!

12. Congrats!

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats!

15. Congratulations and all the best wishes for a very happy, healthy future!

16. What a beautiful diamond, Congrats to you both!

17. Samantha says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

18. Audra Blair says:

An extra special CONGRATULATIONS! What a fantastic diamond and an even better story!

19. Congratulations!!! You have a beautiful ring AND amazing eyelashes!! LUCKY GIRL!! :)

20. Oh my gosh! I’m so excited for you! I don’t even know you but I love engagements especially when there is so much love.
    Congrats to you & MDP :-)

21. Congrats! The ring is beautiful. Best of luck.

22. KristinaYellow says:

Awww….that’s awesome! I hope you bake up something extra special to celebrate–you deserve the best of everything :)

23. I know I told you on FB but congrats again :)

24. Congratulations, Peabody!

25. Lindsay says:

Congratulations!

26. Fantastic! So happy for you!!!

27. wooot!! Congratulations! That ring is just going to give off even more happy vibes in the coming years I betcha!

28. I saw a mention of fiance on a previous post and was afraid that I missed the announcement. Congratulations!

29. Congratulations!!!!

30. Christine says:

Congrats!!!! How wonderful for you and the whole family….

31. Congrats! Wishing you many years of happiness!

32. Congratulations!!

33. Congratulations!! Wishing you both so much happiness!

34. I’m catching up on your blog and I saw this-Wow! Congratulations!

35. Ditto Rachel^ — I’m so behind on my blog reading that I’ve missed some big stuff! Congratulations!